Thursday 12 January 2012

Storyline

In case I haven't been clear about my idea for my music video I thought I would actually explain what the concept of it is and what I am planning on doing in it. The song that I have changed to is Marina and the diamonds radioactive. My music video is about a girl around the age of 18 she is unclear who she actually is and who she portrays herself as. Like many people are, they are still finding themselves and this is the process she is going through at this moment. This therefore means my target audience for Marina is a young audience mainly a female audience that are around the age of 14 to 30. She has her innocent side where she wears pretty pink and white clothes to portray this through the connotations of wearing this clothes give. Also they are outfits that Marina would wear therefore resembles her and pays tribute to the actual artist and the target audience would also be into fashion so therefore they like seeing what she wears next and can model it on themselves from inspiration. She also has a dark side which is when she wears black clothes with red lipstick. She features on her own has both of her personalties but then they come together at important stages through the music video. They often come together for the chorus where they are in the same shot - I will achieve this in the editing stage. She goings through the song playing on the idea of which person she actually wants to be and she has to fight for who she wants to be also. At the end of the music video it will be unclear of who she has chosen to be as she featured in a white dress but with how she has her hair as her dark side and also is still wearing the red lipstick. The final shot will then fade out and have an out of focus shot and will leave the audience with unclear view of who she actually is or whether she has chosen to be parts of both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment